Today I am going to ask Manuel Delgado from California 25 questions:
1. Describe yourself in 3 words!
– Adventurous, passionate and dramatic
2. Who has been or is a role model in your life?
– My dad, because of his faith and my good friend Wayne Simmons because of his way of living & ministry
3. Do you have any pets?
– I want a dog but am not allowed
4. Why Faroe Islands?
– I took the wrong flight, hahahaha..
– Just kidding. God’s plan and love for my wife brought me here.
5. What makes you happy?
– Seeing people excited about life and Jesus
6. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
– Fez from the 70’s show
7. Who would you pick if you could have dinner with someone who no longer exists ?
– Peter from the Bible! He has had so many cool experiences.
8. Favourite song ?
– Prince of Peace – Hillsong United
9. Your work?
– Youth pastor in Filadelfia and part time in NEMA putting furniture together
10. Favourite meal?
– Mom’s Mexican anything
11. Any hobbies?
– Hiking and jumping off waterfalls
12. Last movie you watched?
– Star Wars – The Last Jedi (with my dad)
13. Any phobias?
– No real phobias, just the fear of letting my Jesus down.
14. If God could answer one prayer for you right now, what would it be?
– A House and a youth revival
15. Worst job?
– Landscaping job as a teen
16. If you could relive a day in your life, what would it be?
– The day I got butterflies for Sanna, my wife.
17. Favourite sport?
– Beach volleyball
18. What do you do first thing in the morning?
– Shower and devotion
19. What is the best thing about the Faroe Islands?
– My wife, landscape and I feel that God is here
20. What is it that you least like about the Faroe Islands?
– I feel so far away from civilization
21. Future plans?
– As for me and family, we will live for Jesus, wherever He sends us or says to stay.
22. Which family member are you closest to?
– My mom and sisters, even though we don’t talk much, because of the distance
23. Top on the bucket list?
– Hot air balloon &dinner with my wifey
24. Whom can you not live without?
– My Jesus
25. What are you most thankful for?
– Second chances