Today I am going to ask Luis Pellecer Jr. from Michigan 25 questions:
1. Describe yourself in three words?
– I am passionate, joyful and hungry.
2. What is your purpose in life?
– To make a positive impact on the world and have fun while doing it.
3. What is your favorite drink?
4. Your work?
– Managing Mikkeller Torshavn, writing my Masters thesis, and coaching Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
5. Your first impression of the Faroe Islands?
– A lovely place with lots of opportunity.
6. Your least favorite Faroese food?
– I love all Faroese food, I don’t have any least favorite Faroese food
7. What’s the best thing you like about yourself?
– I’m not shy which means I am rarely bored. I’m always looking to get involved with different projects.
8. What is the worst experience you’ve ever had?
– A broken heart.
9 What do you miss so much from home?
– My family.
10. Top 3 things on your bucket list?
– To positively impact environmental policy and behaviors wherever I live, earn a Brazilian Jiu-jitsu black belt and do at least one cage fight.
11. What is it that you can’t do?
12. Your best experience in the Faroe Islands?
– All the different activities with the West Nordic Studies program at Setrið (the University of the Faroe Islands).
13. If you could have one wish full filled, what would it be?
– World peace.
14. Favorite movie?
– Requiem for a Dream, Disney’s Aladdin, or Kung-fu Panda
15. Who would play you in a movie?
– Enrique Iglesias. Just kidding, The Rock.
16. Any hobbies?
– Singing, martial arts and becoming a beer geek.
17. The last thing you do before going to sleep?
– Play Settlers of Catan on my phone.
18. What are you passionate about?
– Environmental issues, social behaviors and politics.
19. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
– Working for a university or NGO.
20. How would you describe your style?
– Plain but super sexy.
21. Favorite meal?
– Mom and grandma’s lechon (Cuban pulled pork).
22. Any bad habits?
– Nail biting.
23. Your biggest fear?
– A world without tacos.
24. Your strength?
25. Your favorite quote?
– “You can never please everyone, so don’t bother trying” – I don’t remember who said this.
Article edited: 17 March 2018, 19.10