Today I am going to ask Ligia Lozano from Mexico 25 questions:
1. Who is Ligia Lozano?
– I am a happy, open minded, sweet and strong willed 27-year-old Mexican.
2. What brought you to the Faroe Islands?
– My boyfriend
3. Favorite music?
– I like all kinds of music but I am more of a rocker myself
4. What was your first impression of the Faroe Islands?
– ”What am I going to do here? It is super small and there are just mountains.” But it changed with time, now I am very happy and I discovered there is plenty to do.
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
– Maybe Chris Pine
6. What do you like most about yourself?
– I am completely honest and straightforward ( which I also consider a big problem)
7. Who knows you best and why?
– My mother. Mothers always know best.
8. Top 3 things on your bucket list?
– Parachute jumping
– Traveling around the world and
– Making a difference in someone’s life
9. What’s your work and what do you like to do?
– I work in a restaurant and I like to do cakes.
10. Do you like to cook?
– I LOVE to cook.
11. Best food vs Worst food?
– Best food – Meat (steak)
– Worst food – Fermented (I’m sorry)
12. Any pets?
– No pets
13. Name the three most important things in your life?
– My Parents
– My happiness
– My friends
14. What do you consider fun thing to do?
– An amusement park
15. Any weird experience in the Faroe Islands?
– People asking me to eat fermented food every single time, haha
16. Any bad habits?
– I sleep a lot. I will blame the darkness.
17. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
– Again sleeping. Also eating cakes since I am a big sweet tooth.
18. Any misconception people have about you?
– They think I am rude (when I say something they don’t want to hear )
19. The best thing about your boyfriend?
– He is sweet and very caring
20. What can really annoy you?
– People who think that just because I am a Mexican, I am stupid and uneducated.
21. Anything nobody knows about you?
– That I am suuper cheesy and I cry alot watching movies
22. Your hobby?
– I like drawing
23. Best thing about Faroe Islands?
Everything is close! Nature is everywhere and there is freshness in the air with no comparison
24. What is the one thing that you’ve always wanted to do?
– To be self efficient and I think I am doing a pretty good job
25. What advice would you give to other foreigners here?
– Never be afraid to speak your mind because if you don’t talk, no one will listen. It is also very important not to let yourself down so get yourself together and go and make friends. Have a nice walk and above everything, be happy.