Today I am going to ask Annette Nielsen from Germany 25 questions.
1. Who is Annette in your words?
– A busy Grandma.
2. Your favorite music?
– A triple Concerto by Beethoven.
3. Describe your family!
– A lovely family.
4. If you were an animal, what would you be?
– A bird that can fly everywhere.
5. Do you play any instruments?
– Yes. Guitar, Violin and piano.
6. Your hobby?
– Painting – acrylics & aquarell.
7. Where have you traveled?
– To: England, Finland, Norway,Sweden, Denmark, Italy, France, Spain, India, Iceland, Russia,Austria, Switzerland ,the states, Shetland.
8. How many years have you lived in the Faroe Islands?
– Since 1982.
9. Who would play you in a movie?
– Janina Hartwig who plays Hanna in “Um Himmels Willen”.
10. Favorite books?
– Stephan Zweig, Thomas Mann, Dostojewskji, and the Bible.
11. Your most awkward experience?
– When my husband went out of the concertroom, in the middle of a clarinettconsert, very modern but only one tone.
12. Your dream?
– A computer who does what I want and not what I tell it.
13. Favorite cake?
14. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
– To live nearer to my sister and brother.
15. Your best memory?
– Our trip to North Italy – Südtirol.
16. Who knows you best?
– My husband.
17. Describe your husband in your words!
– “We will fix it”.
18. What is top on your wish list?
– To have more time.
19. Favorite Faroese tradition?
– Flaggdagurin (the Flag Day, 25 April).
20. What do you miss about Germany?
– The old churches, forests and cozy restaurants.
21. Favorite flower?
– The big snowdrop.
22. Morning person or night owl?
– Morning person.
23. Your work?
– Music teacher.
24. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
– That I will be still swimming at seaside.
25. Any advice to other foreigners?
– Do not lose your identity, but learn the language so you can get integrated here.